All visitors to the Findlater's Fine Foods website are deemed to accept the following Terms and Conditions. Any individual in breach of these Terms and Conditions will be denied future access to this website. Findlater's Fine Foods reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice and at any time.
- Findlater's Fine Foods owns and controls all rights relating to this website.
- Visitors to this website can legally view, copy and print documents for their personal use only.
- Written permission from Findlater's Fine Foods must be sought prior to reproducing or transmitting any features of this website or documentation that is not intended for personal or in-house use.
- Viewed, copied, or printed documents must not be altered in any way, and the content must not be quoted out of context.
- Visitors are not permitted to alter, deface, or reproduce the website design, graphics or text, including its appearance and features.
- Findlater's Fine Foods seeks to ensure that the information found on this website is accurate and up to date, though neither the company nor its employees are legally liable for any inaccuracies, mistakes, or omissions regarding this information.
- Findlater's Fine Foods and its employees, agents and contractors are not liable for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access the website, or from using the information available on the website.
- Findlater's Fine Foods reserves the right to change, improve, substitute, or remove any material stored on this website without notice and at any time.
- Findlater's Fine Foods reserves the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate the accessibility of this website without notice and at any time.
- Visitors should not assume that the SRPBA agrees with the views of other organisations referred to on this site through external links or other means.
Any downloaded material and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any dispute transpiring from these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.